African Digital Week is a event in Africa digital technology wise. It includes 15 conferences in the main program.
The event is based on the following:
- B2B Meet and Match – directed at specific actions and achieving results;
- An opportunity for small and medium technological companies to present and show their achievements through special platforms;
- Increasing the speed of digital transformation for the business (not only) through access for up to date themes and recent materials;
- Growing young people’s interest to digital technologies, which in time will give results concerning their development;
- Getting up to date in the world for innovations in digital technologies and needs for the business.